A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lora Melman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lora Melman, MIS/Robotics/Bariatrics/Foregut/Solid Organ is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Diffuse Esophageal Spasm
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Femoral Hernia
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome
- Traumatic Diaphragmatic Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Melman graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Melman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lora Marie Melman MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lora M. Melman practice?
- Dr. Lora Melman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lora Melman practices Surgery near Middlebury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Overland Park, KS.
See Middlebury Surgeons.