Lora A Nerland DO Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 30th, 2010
Disappointed... But Hopeful.... Maybe
I really thought she was a pretty decent doctor for my son. She circumcised him at birth and has seen him quite a bit since (18 mos). Her vibe was okay but I never really felt like she enjoyed our visits. I was never rude or anything. She just seems a little bland.My BIGGEST concern was she absolutely FAILED at circumcising my son at birth. It was VERY, VERY uneven and it was not cut far enough down. So he looks uncircumcised but with extra floppy, strange looking skin surrounding it. I had asked her since his first check-up if it was right because many family members had mentioned it didn't look okay. But she always stated it was fine and he would "grow into it". Now I am devastated to know my son is going to need surgery soon by a Urologist to correct her problem. Truly, I do not like downing anyone and, especially, not a doctor. I do not recommend her for circumcision, obviously. She was good at making sure my son was updated on shots/ immunizations though. She misdiagnosed his acid reflux, as a baby and rashes that no matter what wouldn't go away. He was just allergic to the diapers. This is my first child so I have never even heard of that being a possibility. Give her a chance if you feel comfortable but be aware as much as possible so that you can insure your child's safety, as well!