Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lora Princ
Dr. Lora Princ, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Chaska, MN and Hopkins, MN (and 1 other location). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Princ is affiliated with St Francis Regional Medical Center, Fairview Southdale Hospital and Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lora Princ has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Lora Princ is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Peter Fehr
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi56
Dr. Diana Danilenko
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi31
Dr. Amy Eastenson
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi27