A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lora Princ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lora Princ is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lora Princ, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Princ graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Princ has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lora J Princ MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lora J. Princ practice?
- Dr. Lora Princ has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lora Princ practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chaska, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN and Eden Prairie, MN.
See Chaska Obstetricians & Gynecologists.