A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lora Princ is Satisfactory. Dr. Princ has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lora Princ, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Princ graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.More Education & Awards
Dr. Princ has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Princ accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lora Princ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lora J. Princ practice?
Dr. Lora Princ practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chaska, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN and Eden Prairie, MN.
See Chaska Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eleanor Princ, Dr. Eleanora Princ, Dr. Eleanore Princ, Dr. Elenora Princ, Dr. Elinor Princ, Dr. Ella Princ, Dr. Ellen Princ, Dr. Ellie Princ