A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lora Shahine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lora Shahine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahine
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shahine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lora Shahine, FACOG, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahine graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shahine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lora K Shahine FACOG and MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Lora K. Shahine practice?
- Dr. Lora Shahine has 1 office location.
Dr. Lora Shahine practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Endocrinologists.