A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lora Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lora Stewart, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lora Stewart, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Stewart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lora J Stewart MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lora J. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Lora Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Lora Stewart practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lone Tree, CO.
See Lone Tree Allergists and Lone Tree Pediatricians.