A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lora Thaxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lora Thaxton, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thaxton
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thaxton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lora Thaxton, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaxton graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Thaxton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lora Thaxton MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lora Thaxton practice?
- Dr. Lora Thaxton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lora Thaxton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH and Portsmouth, OH.
See Toledo Physiatrists.