A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lora Thaxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lora Thaxton, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lora Thaxton, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaxton graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Thaxton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thaxton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lora Thaxton practice?
Dr. Lora Thaxton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Physiatrists.