Dr. Lora Truckenbrod MD Patient Reviews

2.7
  • 3 reviews

September 9th, 2013
excellent care
Dr. Truckenbrod always spent the amount of time needed to answer all my questions. She was proactive. She acted quickly and ordered all tests needed when breast thickening was suspected. Mammogram would never find my kind of cancer. So instead of waiting to see if there were any changes to breast over time she ordered an MRI even though the thickening was slight, not obvious. As a result my kind of cancer usually is discovered at stage 4 according to my onchologist. Thanks to Dr. Truckenbrod's proactive stance mine was discovered at stage 2 and I was very thankful. She has always provided direct and accurate information in all my visits.

July 10th, 2013
biased and untrustworthy
I visited her for several years and thought she was thorough and pleasant, but at my last appointment she treated me very poorly, misinformed me, and demonstrated a lack of empathy and awareness of the emotions of her patients. I am fat, and she tried to shame and scare me into losing weight through misinformation and a judgmental, dismissive attitude. It's been years since this unfortunate incident and it took me a long time to trust medical professionals again, but I have found a new doctor who treats me with respect and helps me take care of my body. No one should settle for a doctor like this - there are skilled, respectful professionals out there!

October 25th, 2011
Wrong Business
She is judgmental and uninterested in preventative medicine. I left her office actually in tears. After five appointments like this, I found a doctor who figured out what was wrong with me.