Learn more about Dr. Lora Weiselberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lora Weiselberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiselberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiselberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lora Weiselberg, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiselberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Weiselberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lora Weiselberg MD is a female Hematologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lora Weiselberg practice?
- Dr. Lora Weiselberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lora Weiselberg practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Hematologists and Great Neck Oncologists.