Dr. Lora Rose Weiselberg MD is female, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lora Weiselberg is Excellent. Dr. Weiselberg has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lora Weiselberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Breast Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiselberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Weiselberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiselberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lora Weiselberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lora R. Weiselberg practice?
Dr. Lora Weiselberg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Hematologists, and New Hyde Park Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leonor Weiselberg, Dr. Loreen Weiselberg, Dr. Loretta Weiselberg, Dr. Ellie Weiselberg, Dr. Norene Weiselberg, Dr. Hannelore Weiselberg, Dr. Eleanore Weiselberg, Dr. Lenore Weiselberg