A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lora Weiselberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lora Weiselberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lora Weiselberg, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiselberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Weiselberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lora Rose Weiselberg MD is a female Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lora R. Weiselberg practice?
- Dr. Lora Weiselberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lora Weiselberg practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Hematologists and New Hyde Park Oncologists.