Lora Weiselberg Teichberg Is this you?

Have you seen Lora Weiselberg Teichberg?

February 5th, 2016

Dr. Weiselberg is wonderful! She is very knowledgable, and spends an enormous amount of time with her patients!!!

February 6th, 2015

Exceptional person. She spends a lot of time with you and explains all the new research that has developed. In my case Breast Cancer.

January 24th, 2014

Dr.Weiselberg is very patient and listens to your complaints/symptoms. She is courteous and polite,caring and dedicated. Spends time explaining diagnosis and what to expect;she makes you feel comfortable and assure you that everything will be fine. Just hearing that everything will be fine encourages me that indeed I will be a SURVIVOR! I definitely will recommend her to anyone. May the good Lord bless and keep her Amen!

November 18th, 2011

My first visit was 2 or 3 hours with her. I felt I got to talk about everything I needed to with her. I felt she got to know were I was coming from and I could pick her brain a little bit about what I should do. I found her kind, compassionate and the best doctor visit I ever had. I waited a month for the first appointment and it was soooo worth the wait. Love her.

October 27th, 2011

Fabulous compassionate doctor

Dr Weiselberg is so patient and kind and a real asset to her profession. She is the only good part of the horrible experience with cancer- my all time favorite doctor!

June 15th, 2017