A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loraine Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loraine Stern, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loraine Stern, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stern has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loraine Marsha Stern MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Loraine M. Stern practice?
- Dr. Loraine Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Loraine Stern practices Pediatrics near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Pediatricians.