A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loraine Yeoham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loraine Yeoham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeoham graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeoham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loraine Yeoham DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loraine Yeoham practice?
- Dr. Loraine Yeoham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Loraine Yeoham practices Family Medicine near Benbrook, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.