A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loraine Yeoham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loraine Yeoham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeoham
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Yeoham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeoham graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yeoham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loraine Yeoham DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loraine Yeoham practice?
- Dr. Loraine Yeoham has 1 office location.
- Dr. Loraine Yeoham practices Family Medicine near Benbrook, TX.