Dr. Loralee Sue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Loralee Sue?

Posted on July 20th, 2016

I am very satisfied with my appointments with her.

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Within minutes during physical exam, correctly diagnosed a significant condition--- which, as it turned out, had existed (with symptoms checked by several other doctors) for more than twenty years.

Needs further training in Communications/ & follow up

Posted on February 14th, 2015

The staff does not follow up and communicate with the patient, nor does the Doctor. Looking for a physician who cares for the patient, not just the income. Doctor forgets that the patient is who is paying for the services he/she is not getting, and without the patient, there would be no need for the doctor or staff.

Find another doctor

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Awful experience. My previous doctor left, so I was looking for a new dr. Terrible communication skills and antagonistic. Spent no time finding out history of new patient. Left undiagnosed. Will not be returning.

Awful care

Posted on May 29th, 2011

Dr. Sue is not a compassionate doctor. I wouldn't send my dying dog to her. Over the three years I have gone to her she has been short and and sometimes even rude. She diagnosed me with a very painful disease, that her coworkers who did my MRI said it was the most advanced they had ever seen for how young I am. She just sent me to a pain specialist because my pain is progressively getting worse (working the freight team for a craft store does not help but a job is a job) and the guy spent 10 mins poking me in the back and sent me on my way. Then they decided that I was an addict who no longer needed pain medication. I now have to try to work and live while still being a dad to my two children for five months (until I can get into a new doctor) on antidepressants which I have been on before that did not help and anti inflammatory meds which I am already taking and have been for years. So I would recommended trying to find a new doctor before going to her.

Posted on July 20th, 2016