Dr. Loralee Sue MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Medford, OR

3.8

July 20th, 2016
I am very satisfied with my appointments with her.

October 20th, 2015
Within minutes during physical exam, correctly diagnosed a significant condition--- which, as it turned out, had existed (with symptoms checked by several other doctors) for more than twenty years.

February 13th, 2015
Needs further training in Communications/ & follow up
The staff does not follow up and communicate with the patient, nor does the Doctor. Looking for a physician who cares for the patient, not just the income. Doctor forgets that the patient is who is paying for the services he/she is not getting, and without the patient, there would be no need for the doctor or staff.

September 13th, 2012
Find another doctor
Awful experience. My previous doctor left, so I was looking for a new dr. Terrible communication skills and antagonistic. Spent no time finding out history of new patient. Left undiagnosed. Will not be returning.

May 29th, 2011
Awful care
Dr. Sue is not a compassionate doctor. I wouldn't send my dying dog to her. Over the three years I have gone to her she has been short and and sometimes even rude. She diagnosed me with a very painful disease, that her coworkers who did my MRI said it was the most advanced they had ever seen for how young I am. She just sent me to a pain specialist because my pain is progressively getting worse (working the freight team for a craft store does not help but a job is a job) and the guy spent 10 mins poking me in the back and sent me on my way. Then they decided that I was an addict who no longer needed pain medication. I now have to try to work and live while still being a dad to my two children for five months (until I can get into a new doctor) on antidepressants which I have been on before that did not help and anti inflammatory meds which I am already taking and have been for years. So I would recommended trying to find a new doctor before going to her.