A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorayne Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorayne Barton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Barton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- California Med Center Los Angeles
- California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorayne Helen Gray Barton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Lorayne H. Barton practice?
- Dr. Lorayne Barton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lorayne Barton practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Public Health near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Preventive Medicine Specialists.