A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorcan O'Tuama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorcan O'Tuama, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Tuama graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. O'Tuama has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorcan Alabhaois O'Tuama MBBS and MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lorcan A. O'Tuama practice?
- Dr. Lorcan O'Tuama has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lorcan O'Tuama practices Nuclear Medicine and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near North Chesterfield, VA.