A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorceli Quintos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintos graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Quintos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Vernon Hospital
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Soundshore Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorceli Alvarez Quintos MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lorceli A. Quintos practice?
- Dr. Lorceli Quintos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorceli Quintos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY.
See Yonkers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.