Dr. Lord Lee-Benner MD, FACE Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2015
Highly recommended
Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable, and informative. Explanations were easy to understand of complex issues. He takes a personal interest in my well-being, and on-going care. Excellent follow-up visits , and easy accessibility by phone 24/7.

April 28th, 2014
Amazing doctor!
WOW...I was fortunate to see Dr. Lee-Benner a couple times while he was filling in for a colleague even though he is retired. He is truly caring and spent quite a bit of time with me on those couple of visits before my regular physician came back. I regret not seeing him sooner, but never knew he existed. I've been dealing with fatigue and loads of other hellish symptoms for 5 years and was constantly told that it was "in my head" by other physicians. After seeing him, I feel amazing--all this after a couple visits. I feel so blessed and am very thankful that my path crossed his. P.S. After medical school, he spent 9 more years of postgraduate studies at U Penn and is an expert in many areas. Genius!

January 26th, 2014
Best doctor I've ever met.
Excellent doctor. very knowledgeable. Caring and courteous. I was impressed how dedicated he was to getting to the bottom of my problem, and helping me obtain the results I wanted to achieve. My case was complicated, but he took the time and effort to solve it for me. This did not happen overnight. It took careful testing and follow-up to come to the right conclusions. I had been to Mayo and Scripps without benefit. He kept working with me and modifying my care investing the time and effort until he made sure I was completely satisfied. All doctors should be like him.

July 26th, 2013
Arrogant and pompous.
Immediately this guys arrogance shows through. He tries to manipulate you and avpids answering questions. He tries to impress you by saying how many celebrities he treats which is obviously a lie. Horrible bed side manner.

May 7th, 2013
HGH - No Benefit
HGH treatment was very expensive, and I got no visible results after six months or more of treatment. No fat loss, no muscle gain, despite rigorous workouts. My experience may be unique, but I felt like I was taking a placebo.

February 26th, 2016