A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loredana Ladogana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loredana Ladogana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loredana Ladogana, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladogana graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ladogana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loredana E Ladogana MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loredana E. Ladogana practice?
- Dr. Loredana Ladogana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Loredana Ladogana practices Family Medicine near Sunnyside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Sunnyside Family Physicians.