A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loredana Ladogana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loredana Ladogana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loredana Ladogana, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladogana graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ladogana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ladogana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Loredana E. Ladogana practice?
Dr. Loredana Ladogana practices Family Medicine near Sunnyside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Sunnyside Family Physicians.