A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loredana Ladogana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loredana Ladogana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ladogana
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ladogana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loredana Ladogana, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladogana graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ladogana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loredana E Ladogana MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loredana E. Ladogana practice?
- Dr. Loredana Ladogana has 1 office location.
Dr. Loredana Ladogana practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.