A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loredana Ladogana is Good. Dr. Ladogana has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loredana Ladogana, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladogana graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ladogana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ladogana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Loredana Ladogana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Loredana E. Ladogana practice?
Dr. Loredana Ladogana practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyside, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.