inactive

Loree J Cordova MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

January 20th, 2016
Dr. Cordova is one of the best doctors that I have gone to. She has helped with my health problems over the years.

January 19th, 2009
Combines expert care with great bedside manner
My wife and I see Dr. Cordova. My wife had a chronic condition that was not accurately diagnosed until Dr. Cordrova examined her. I also have a complicated issue which Dr. Cordova has been exceptional at explaining and offering solutions.

November 4th, 2008
Best Doctor Ever!
Dr Cordova is the best doctor I've ever had.She is very knowledgeable and up on all the new medical information. I have diabetes and metabolic disorders which are chronic illnesses. She is always patient and kind when my "numbers" get a little high. She never shames and never is condescending. She treats me like an adult. She is always kind and thorough with her exams. She spends as much time as you need and never rushes you.She answers all your questions and explains everything in language you understand. Best of all, she is very positive and upbeat! I always leave the office feeling good and with a smile on my face!You just can't beat that!The rest of the practice is excellent too!(Family Medicine Associates)