A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loreen Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loreen Ali, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loreen Ali, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Lowell General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loreen Ann Ali MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Loreen A. Ali practice?
- Dr. Loreen Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Loreen Ali practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Chelmsford Surgeons.