Overall Review

no change

May 30th, 2016
My recent surgery from consultation, pre-op to post-op was an incredibly positive experience. I researched a long time for the right surgeon, and I found her in Dr. Loreen Ali and her staff. Thank you!

February 12th, 2016
Just a little help
I called to ask what the cost range was for a face lift. Just a range. Not an estimate. They would not give me any idea and only billing actually knows. I was transferred to billing and disconnected. I just wanted to know if it was affordable before I make any commitments. I've been for consults before , paid the fee and told literally "you don't need a face lift". Obviously nice to hear but not informative. That was a Boston firm advertised thru Dr. Oz. Shouldn't have been surprised I guess. DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO STAR RATING. REQUIRED

August 1st, 2015
has difficulty in communication

March 19th, 2015
I Have been a patient for several years and would not go any were else.Staff is excellent and Dr.Ali is not only a Dr. treats you as a friend.

February 19th, 2015
Great Plastic Surgeon
Had injections for the first time, she helped let me know which areas were best treated and helped me with after care. I am so happy with my results. I look 10 years younger! Thanks ladies at nesc!

May 9th, 2013
Excellent Experience!
Dr. Ali made my experience at NE Surgery very pleasant. She was easy to talk to and made me feel very comfortable. All of my questions were answered honestly and the staff members were all very friendly.

October 10th, 2012
Mrs L
Dr. Ali and staff were great! As a working mother in a competitive field, I needed some cosmetic work to make me look a bit younger. It was easy, painless and financially reasonable. I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Ali. The staff was professional and the office is in a convenient location.

August 9th, 2012
The best decision I could have made
I had been to another surgeon for a second procedure and after a frustrating time dealing with the office staff, I called Dr. Ali. I can not stress how happy I am that I changed offices.The entire experience was wonderful ( okay, expect the wait time).The staff was very helpful and informative. I got answers right away and the whole front office experience was really good.Dr. Ali is a lovely woman, very kind and thoughtful. She put me at ease right away. She has a very good bedside manner and she listened to my concerns and addressed everything. Surgery went very well, she is a talented surgeon with a careful eye.Follow up has been so impressive