A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loreen Strope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loreen Strope is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loreen Strope, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Strope graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Strope has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loreen Ann Strope MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loreen A. Strope practice?
- Dr. Loreen Strope has 4 office locations.
Dr. Loreen Strope practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Costa Mesa Internists and Costa Mesa Geriatric Doctors.