A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorelle Carlley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorelle Carlley, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlley graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Carlley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lorelle E. Carlley practice?
Dr. Lorelle Carlley practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Castro Valley, CA.
See Oakland Pathologists.