A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorelle Carlley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorelle Carlley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorelle Carlley, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlley graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Carlley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorelle E Carlley MD is a female Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Lorelle E. Carlley practice?
- Dr. Lorelle Carlley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lorelle Carlley practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA and Castro Valley, CA.
See Oakland Pathologists.