Dr. Lorelle Manion Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorelle Manion?

Posted on June 20th, 2017

We have been taking our son to Dr. Manion since birth, we love her and the rest of the staff at Pediatric West. They're very compassionate and professional. We have never had any issues or problems going there, and would recommend them to all parents.

Posted on August 21st, 2015

She is one of the best there is. My youngest went through 5 before coming here. She had health issues and some pretty cruel doctors, came here and never wants to leave

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Phenomenal pediatrician. Warm, kind, competent. The office is easy to access and staff is wonderful. Highly recommended.

Posted on June 25th, 2013

I love her and recommend her to everyone. She has been seeing my daughters for the past 13 years. The first time we saw her she made my children relaxed, (they were petrified of doctors). Her bedside manor is awesome and she cares about her patients. My daughter in the 13 years is now up to 3.5 files and she has found out more things than any of the other specialists that she has. I am very thankful for her and her support. She never makes you feel like you are overprotective, or stupid. She listens and actually makes you feel better. She is so good that my oldest does not want to leave her

Posted on January 24th, 2013

i would not reccommend this dr to anyone. I can see why she is accepting new patients..no one wants to go there cause the wait time is terrible. Sorry, not getting my business anymore

Awesome

Posted on November 8th, 2012

My girls have seen her for the past 11 years. she is the best we ever have had. She cares about her kids and really listens to you. When we first started seeing her she ran into us a week after an appointment and asked about child by name and why we came in and asked how she was doing.

Good

Posted on February 17th, 2012

We just relocated and had an emergency almost immediately, with one of my kids.Was very apprehensive where to go and which doctor to choose. I am happy i went to Dr. Manion just out of a random choice.Overall service was good and i could not ask for more.Thank you.

Cares for my child as if he were her own

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Dr. Manion is unbelievably caring and wonderful. My son is my first child and so I have all the "extra" questions and concerns that a new mom has. Dr. Manion is patient and kind and never makes me feel dumb for asking things. She's great with kids as are her nurses and office staff. She is an amazing doctor who is very thorough and has great follow through.

Posted on June 20th, 2017