A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Borud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Borud is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Borud graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Borud has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren John Borud MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Loren J. Borud practice?
- Dr. Loren Borud has 1 office location.
Dr. Loren Borud practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.