A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Burns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Burns, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Burns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren Taylor Burns MD is a female Dermatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Loren T. Burns practice?
- Dr. Loren Burns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Loren Burns practices Dermatology near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Dermatologists.