A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren Scott Carlson DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loren S. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Loren Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Loren Carlson practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Primary Care Doctors.