Learn more about Dr. Loren Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren Scott Carlson DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loren S. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Loren Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Loren Carlson practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Primary Care Doctors.