A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Carlson is Good. Dr. Carlson has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Loren Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Loren S. Carlson practice?
Dr. Loren Carlson practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.
See Sarasota Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lauri Carlson, Dr. Lorena Carlson, Dr. Lauren Carlson, Dr. Laurie Carlson