A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Chudler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Chudler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Chudler, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chudler graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Chudler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren Craig Chudler DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loren C. Chudler practice?
- Dr. Loren Chudler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Loren Chudler practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, MI and Westland, MI.
See Southfield Primary Care Doctors.