A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Cobb, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Cobb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren Mason Cobb MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Loren M. Cobb practice?
- Dr. Loren Cobb has 11 office locations.
Dr. Loren Cobb practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons and Mesa Pediatric Surgeons.