A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Faaborg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Faaborg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Faaborg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Faaborg graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Faaborg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren La Verne Faaborg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Loren L. Faaborg practice?
- Dr. Loren Faaborg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Loren Faaborg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Litchfield Park, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City West Obstetricians & Gynecologists.