Obstetricians & Gynecologists

14510 W Shumway Dr
Ste 204
Sun City West, AZ 85375
623-547-2600
Locations and availability (7)

2.5

|  refund  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2013

I have now called 3 times to try and get my refund back due to the over charged me my copay but I just can not seem to get them to refund it back. I am told that it will be done and we will call you and still no call and no refund. Very frustrating. Friday was my last pH call and that's when they were to call me to let me know that it was done. It try doesn't take days to do the process. Not very good in calling patients back and over charging copays. I truly thought they were helpful but they are proving they are not. I do believe soon a complaint to the medical board will be next.

|  first visit  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH MY FIRST VISIT @ DR FAABORG'S OFFICE... The nursing staff was so professional and very nice... the dr was very thourgh and very easy to talk to... all an all a good experience... Thank you .... Sandra Y.

|  A Very Gentle Doctor Who Doesn`t Act Like He Knows It All...  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 6th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Dietrich is a superb gynecologist. He listens to your needs and he doesn`t act condescendingly. Even though I was a totally new patien...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com