Dr. Loren Funt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Loren Funt?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Loren Funt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2014

Find another Derm

I concur with all the negative comments posted. Dr. Funt had been my doc for years. Recently it was like he lost interest. Booked for a full body check for moles etc. The last exam quick and not thorough at all. I have 2 other friends who have left this practice, Sad as he was very good at one time.

December 2nd, 2013

Professional and Friendly

I had a great experience with Dr Funt. His staff was all kind and helpful. He removed two moles from me. One was melanoma. Dr Funt has been extremely attentive and helpful through my whole process. He has been forthright without sacrificing any bedside manner. I cannot imagine having been dealt with in a professional and caring manner.

July 11th, 2012

Terrible

The worst

June 1st, 2012

Better services are free

This practice is unbelievably unfriendly, even the staff complains when they take you back to the patient rooms! There is no reason anyone with a problem should not be seen within a reasonable amount of time. My recommendation is for you to research another practice and don't waste your time here.

March 21st, 2012

Horrid!!

To sum it up, he spent under 4 minutes, maybe 3 with me and was very unfriendly and literally touched my face looking closely and gave me a prescription for cleanser and a gel which did not work. He seemed in a hurry and was just overall unpleasant. I felt really uncomfortable.

March 11th, 2012

Way behind the times

This doctor loves to prescribe topical steroids to use on facial dermatoses. He does not tell you of the risk of using topical steroids on your face for extended periods of time, which eventually results in much more horrendous and disfiguring facial dermatoses. He is unaware of various new treatment options. If you have any facial issues do not go to this doc as his prescriptions will only increase the symptoms in the long run. Also, after several visits to him in a year he contradicted himself with his diagnosis each time I saw him.

March 17th, 2011

Sjgren's syndrome

Dr Funt was able to diagnose my Sjgren's syndrome, that had caused problems for over ten years, without a diagnoses from three other doctors. Though there is no cure, being able to understand the condition has made living with it easer.

August 28th, 2009

Dr. Funt is rude and impatient, I won't return to him because of this. He rushed me and I did not appreciate this at all. I felt that he did not care about what i asked, so to me that means that he did not care about me or my problems.

October 13th, 2016