A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Hinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Hinger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinger graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren G Hinger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Loren G. Hinger practice?
- Dr. Loren Hinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Loren Hinger practices Anesthesiology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Anesthesiologists.