A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Golitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Golitz, Clinical Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Golitz, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Pigmented Nevus
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
- Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Golitz graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Golitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Med Ctr, Denver, Co
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Golitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan