Learn more about Dr. Loren Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Jensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Jensen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren James Jensen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Loren J. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Loren Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Loren Jensen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons and Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons.