A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Jones, Urologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Jones has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Loren Jones practice?
Dr. Loren Jones practices Urology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Urologists.