A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Jones, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Jones has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren Jones MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Loren Jones practice?
- Dr. Loren Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Loren Jones practices Urology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Urologists.