A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Keldahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Keldahl is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Keldahl, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Keldahl graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Keldahl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren Rodger Keldahl MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Loren R. Keldahl practice?
- Dr. Loren Keldahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Loren Keldahl practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.