A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Keldahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Keldahl is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keldahl
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Keldahl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Keldahl, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Keldahl graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Keldahl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren Rodger Keldahl MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Loren R. Keldahl practice?
- Dr. Loren Keldahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Loren Keldahl practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.