A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Ketai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Ketai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketai graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ketai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren Howard Ketai MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Loren H. Ketai practice?
- Dr. Loren Ketai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Loren Ketai practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists, Albuquerque Pulmonologists, and Albuquerque Radiologists.