Learn more about Dr. Loren Ketai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ketai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ketai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Ketai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketai graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ketai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren Ketai MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Loren Ketai practice?
- Dr. Loren Ketai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Loren Ketai practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists, Albuquerque Pulmonologists, and Albuquerque Radiologists.