A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Lasater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Lasater, Family Medicine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lasater
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Lasater, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasater graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lasater has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shannon West Texas Memorial Hospital
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren Sidney Lasater MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loren S. Lasater practice?
- Dr. Loren Lasater has 1 office location.
Dr. Loren Lasater practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.