A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Lasater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Lasater, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasater graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lasater has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shannon West Texas Memorial Hospital
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lasater accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Loren S. Lasater practice?
Dr. Loren Lasater practices Family Medicine near San Angelo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Decatur, TX.
See San Angelo Family Physicians.