A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Michel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Michel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Michel, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Michel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Michel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren Scott Michel MD is a male Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Loren S. Michel practice?
- Dr. Loren Michel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Loren Michel practices Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Oncologists.