Dr. Loren Petersen III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Loren Petersen III?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 20th, 2013

If this doctor could live forever, we would all be healed. :)

Dr. Petersen is THE most valued physician in my entire life - I am 49 years old. I have never experienced such GENUINE compassion, intuitiveness, intelligence, humility, and probably every other beautiful adjective. He is much more than a doctor to the body or mind, he is a doctor to the soul. He brought me, rather guided me, through the most difficult times in my life. I will be forever grateful for this man - if he really is a man - I kinda think sometimes he is hiding wings under those cardigans! I thank my lucky stars for lining up and allowing me to experience healing through someone so caring and real. I literally love the soul of this man... and WOW, does he have some amazing stories of perseverance!

October 30th, 2015