A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Rolak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Rolak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Rolak, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rolak graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Rolak has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren A Rolak MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Loren A. Rolak practice?
- Dr. Loren Rolak has 1 office location.
Dr. Loren Rolak practices Neurology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Neurologists.