A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Molina is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Molina, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Molina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren Molina MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Loren Molina practice?
- Dr. Loren Molina has 5 office locations.
Dr. Loren Molina practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Silverdale, WA and Puyallup, WA.
See Tacoma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.