A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Smith, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Smith has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren J Smith MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Loren J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Loren Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Loren Smith practices Urology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Urologists.