Dr. Loren Vanriper MD Patient Reviews

3.8

September 21st, 2016
PLEASE STAY AWAY
Stay away from this doctor. I was having very heavy periods to the point of passing out. A trip to the ER landed me in the care of him. I had a cervical polyp THAT HE TOTALLY MISSED. It was right in the center of my cervix...plus on the ER report...how do you miss that?! I was put on birth control to regulate the bleeding instead. When I told him birth control made me very sick, he told me it was like the first tri-mester of a pregnancy and I just had to get through it. What if I just stuck out the pill and never found out about the polyp?! 3 months later and a different doctor and the polyp is removed and I'm back to normal. Please please please stay away!

April 18th, 2013
Over Charges
If you go in for a procedure he will charge you for that procedure plus an office visit charge on top of that. He makes you make an office visit appointment just to get the results, so that he can get more money for another office visit.

April 7th, 2011
I have always found Dr. VanRiper and his staff to be very friendly, helpful, supportive and all around have had good experiences in the office.

February 22nd, 2011
Dr Van Riper went above and beyond what I expect from any doctor. He was very compassionate, caring and kind. He even called me personally to check up on me and see how I was doing. I have never had a doctor treat me as well as Dr Van Riper has. I highly recommend Dr Van Riper and others in his office especially Marge Tracey.