A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Vorlicky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Vorlicky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vorlicky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vorlicky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Vorlicky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vorlicky graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Vorlicky has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren Neil Vorlicky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loren N. Vorlicky practice?
- Dr. Loren Vorlicky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Loren Vorlicky practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons and Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.