A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Vorlicky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Vorlicky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Vorlicky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vorlicky graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Vorlicky has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren Neil Vorlicky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loren N. Vorlicky practice?
- Dr. Loren Vorlicky has 12 office locations.
Dr. Loren Vorlicky practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Chaska, MN.
See Eden Prairie Orthopedic Surgeons and Eden Prairie Surgeons.