A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Yamamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Yamamoto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamamoto graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Yamamoto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren Gene Yamamoto MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loren G. Yamamoto practice?
- Dr. Loren Yamamoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Loren Yamamoto practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Pediatricians and Honolulu Emergency Physicians.