Psychiatrists
Erwin Street Medical Offices
21263 Erwin St
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
818-592-3100
Locations and availability (2)

Oct 26th, 2012

Dear doctor,I am doing a lot better in Brazil than in LA.I am still on clopixol depot.I am going to the churge to ask God for the cure.I go a churge near my home and I see miracles happenning to people right on the spot.It is unbelieveble!People possessed by the devil as well.I think my mental ilness is spiritual and God put the right doctor in my life to work for him in a spiritual manner.I still miss you and friends from LA,but living in Brazil is giving a lot of blessins that I still can't believe.Take care now.Fraga from Brazil.

Sep 15th, 2012

I need to clean up Doctor's Dig site.Can you and Dr.Zuker put DELETE back on please?Fraga from Brazil.

Jun 10th, 2012

My computer is going to be down for ten days till my cousin comes back from Rio de Janeiro to fix it,so far still on clopixol depot and studying theatre.You are not going to clean up the ratings?I need to write new ones.I am going to come to the internet cafe for chat.Listen to the song "Depois"from Marisa Monte singer.She is beautifull and romantic.Fraga from BrazilFraga from Brazil

May 30th, 2012

When are you going to raise my reviews and ratings?So far still on clopixol depot for another two months.Fraga from Brazil.

May 25th, 2012

If want to help find me my cat pet Monique Fraga,I would be happy.I left her at La county animal shelter in LA in 2006.I need to know if she is dead or alive.She has a microchip number 44671C0162 belongs to AKC companion animal recovery.Maybe you can help me.Thank you.Fraga from Brazil

May 11th, 2012

Dear doctor,I got nothing to do,nothing new.Still on clopixol depot for another three months,still taking acting classes,there is one thing that is new,I m going to work in a short movie on tuesday the 15th,on the 19th is my birthday.I need to get a call from you and Dr.Zuker.Nice picture of you on Vitals,still working as an English teacher in Brazil.No more suicidal thoughts I got arrested in LA many times for that matter.It is on my files at LAPD.Feeling better and happier,no depression no anxiety only schizophrenia to treat.My birthday is coming I need attention from you and Dr.Zuker as well.Psychotherapy is over.

Apr 21st, 2012

My email adress is for the world.I need to make new friends.Here it go:patriciafraga3737@hotmail.comFraga from Brazil.

by Fraga from Brazil. on Dec 12th, 2011

Dr.Wlliam,I don't know you,but I am sure that you are a great doctor,because LA is full of great doctors.

Dec 9th, 2011

Dr.Barrio,I am still under treatment for schizophrenia.Can you some videos back on about schizophrenia?If you can only?Miss La...going back as soon as I can.Say hello to Dr.Zuker and Dr.Finch as well.Fraga from Brazil.

Nov 30th, 2011

Dr.Barrio thank you for the videos about schizophrenia.Now I can distracted myself while on treatment in Brazil.Fraga.

|  SCHIZOPHRENIA  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

Dr.Barrio can you put more stuff about schizoprenia on your site?I check dayly the ratings,I like videos.Fraga from Brazil.

Nov 14th, 2011

Still waiting on clean up the old ratings so I can write more new ones.Fraga from Brazil.

Nov 7th, 2011

Dr.Barrio you need to clean up my ratings.Fraga from Brazil.

Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr.Barrio,I think I deserve a post card from you from LA to Brazil.So far,still under treatment for schizophrenia.Patricia from Brazil.

Oct 29th, 2011

Dr.Barrio,I just found your schizophrenic stuff on your site.Sorry,I was lost.PatriciaBrazil.

Oct 28th, 2011

Dr.Barrio is your fan patient from Brazil again.Still miss your treatement far away.Put more stuff about schizophrenia on your site,my problem.Still the best.PatriciaBrazil.

Oct 18th, 2011

Dr.Barrio still under treatment for depression in Brazil and missing you a lot.The best message for the best doctor.Patricia Fraga.Brazil.

Oct 14th, 2011

Dr.Barrio treat me for depression years ago.I am unemployed nothing to do in Brazil,and I can tell that she is really a great doctor.PatriciaBrazil

Oct 14th, 2011

Dr.Barrio I hate kaiser Permanemte,but I love Dr.Barrio.She was the best doctor that I ever ever had and I still miss her contact in Brazil.Patricia Fraga,her fan in Brazil.