Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Oct 26th, 2012

Dear doctor,I am doing a lot better in Brazil than in LA.I am still on clopixol depot.I am going to the churge to ask God for the cure.I go a churge near my home and I see miracles happenning to people right on the spot.It is unbelieveble!People possessed by the devil as well.I think my mental ilness is spiritual and God put the right doctor in my life to work for him in a spiritual manner.I still miss you and friends from LA,but living in Brazil is giving a lot of blessins that I still can't believe.Take care now.Fraga from Brazil.

by Anonymous on Sep 8th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Dear doctor, Miss LA and you people.I might leave school to work so I can build my small movie prodution company.School is been hard for me here when ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Nov 30th, 2011

Dr.Barrio thank you for the videos about schizophrenia.Now I can distracted myself while on treatment in Brazil.Fraga.

SCHIZOPHRENIA show details SCHIZOPHRENIA
Nov 22nd, 2011

Dr.Barrio can you put more stuff about schizoprenia on your site?I check dayly the ratings,I like videos.Fraga from Brazil.

Nov 14th, 2011

Still waiting on clean up the old ratings so I can write more new ones.Fraga from Brazil.

Nov 7th, 2011

Dr.Barrio you need to clean up my ratings.Fraga from Brazil.

Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr.Barrio,I think I deserve a post card from you from LA to Brazil.So far,still under treatment for schizophrenia.Patricia from Brazil.

Oct 29th, 2011

Dr.Barrio,I just found your schizophrenic stuff on your site.Sorry,I was lost.PatriciaBrazil.

Oct 28th, 2011

Dr.Barrio is your fan patient from Brazil again.Still miss your treatement far away.Put more stuff about schizophrenia on your site,my problem.Still the best.PatriciaBrazil.

Oct 18th, 2011

Dr.Barrio still under treatment for depression in Brazil and missing you a lot.The best message for the best doctor.Patricia Fraga.Brazil.

Oct 14th, 2011

Dr.Barrio treat me for depression years ago.I am unemployed nothing to do in Brazil,and I can tell that she is really a great doctor.PatriciaBrazil

Oct 14th, 2011

Dr.Barrio I hate kaiser Permanemte,but I love Dr.Barrio.She was the best doctor that I ever ever had and I still miss her contact in Brazil.Patricia Fraga,her fan in Brazil.