A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorena Donofrio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorena Donofrio is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donofrio graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Donofrio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorena Kay Donofrio DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorena K. Donofrio practice?
- Dr. Lorena Donofrio has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorena Donofrio practices Family Medicine near Pomeroy, OH.
See Pomeroy Family Physicians.