Dr. Lorena Harvey MD Patient Reviews

4.7

no change

December 8th, 2016
Dr Harvey has always taken the time to listen and to offer medical advice as a friend and as a trusted health care professional. These moments of listening and learning are invaluable ! I would highly recommend her services and her caring.

November 6th, 2016
Awesome physician!
I've been one of Dr. Harvey's patients for over 20 years and would never consider changing. She is extremely thorough, spends all the time you need and truly cares about your health and well being. I have referred several friends to Dr. Harvey who wholeheartedly agree with my opinion. She's awesome..one of a kind!

November 4th, 2016
Doctor Visit Review
Dr. Harvey is competent, compassionate and caring. I am always seen within a few minutes of my arrival and her wisdom and recommendations are always spot on.

November 3rd, 2016
Never a wait and such great bedside manner
I have had Dr. Harvey as my primary care physician for more than 20 years. I have never had to wait for an appointment if I am sick- same day appointment. She listens and is caring. She is very thorough and spends all the time needed. Highly recommend. Her staff is wonderful as well.

October 30th, 2016
Retired Registered Nurse
Dr Lorena Harvey is thorough, compassionate and a good listener! I have been using her as my family physician for a number of years and would highly recommend her!

September 8th, 2016
LOVE Dr. Harvey! She is so personable and has always seen me even at the last minute. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

July 22nd, 2016
Patient for over 20 years!

July 22nd, 2016
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Harvey is great at what she does I have been seeing her since I was 13 and I'm 30 now and the care has always been excellent!!

July 14th, 2016
Doctor Lorena Harvey has been my physician for many years. She is a caring person and a highly skilled and professional Doctor. I trust her for my medical needs.

May 16th, 2016
Even Doctors have to take time Off!
Unfortunately our regular doctor was out on sick leave. But I was able to get the Last appointment of the day with Dr.L Harvy.My wife & I have been patients @ this office for about 10 years and we are Very comfortable here( and its nice to know if You Need to be seen there are other qualified doctors if your doctor is Not available).Dr.L Harvy was very nice & very professional!

May 9th, 2016
Awesome!
I have been one of Dr. Harvey's patients for over 25 years and she is awesome! She is extremely thorough and always willing to take time to listen to your concerns and clearly explain lab results. I have sent many of my friends to see her and they all agree with my assessment.

April 24th, 2016
Recent visit
As always when I see Dr. Harvey, she listens to my concerns and has knowledgeable medical answers for my questions. She is so caring and sensible that I always feel that I am in capable hands. She is very thorough and follows up in a very timely manner with test results. I am very glad that she is my doctor.