Family Practitioner

1133 E Stanley Blvd
Ste 111
Livermore, CA 94550
925-443-9000
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Family Doctor  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

We (my mom and I) highly recommend Dr Tan. She is also a favorite of my best friend's family. She and her staff truly care and for me that has been a comfort through the many medical concerns our family is dealing with. Her time with me is often shorter than I hoped for but it is because she takes us all when we need to see her, the day we are sick or concerned about whatever health issue we need her help fighting.

|  Very Kind and Patient  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

Dr. Tan's office is always good to work us in when we need to see her ASAP. She has been very supportive of all our family members, especially our seniors. She is the most accessible doctor I know. I would recommend her to anyone.

|  Do Not Recommend for Medical Care  |  show details
by Annette K at Insider Pages on Aug 31st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Her manner is kind no doubt she is a nice woman. But, as far as being a good doctor, she failed miserably on so many levels with my fam...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Tan Lorena Md - Healing is given from within  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 23rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

She is The BEST! this is a doctor who will give you attention and listen to what you have to say. I have been to many that wouldn`t give you...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Nice Doctor Yet Too Many Errors Made  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2009

Dr. Tan is a very nice woman, yet I had to stop coming to this office due to the errors made regarding test results being read incorrectly. I was told a very important test result was fine, yet later learned after getting a copy of the report myself that my condition needed further and immediate medical attention. Office staff can be rude. Nurses were often ill when they were working. Correct vitals were not recorded appropriately. I have great concern for this office.

|  show details
Aug 23rd, 2008

Dr. Tan came highly recommended to me by several people, nurses at the hospital, my neighbors and my co-workers. After seeing her, I was also very pleased to have found her. She even calls me in the evening and sometimes weekends to go over lab results, answer my questions and to check on me. I only wish she had better staff to help her. They can sometimes have attitudes.